No smoking is allowed inside the Galleria or Bride's Room and cigarette butts must NOT
be disposed of on lawn or in planters.
- All U.S., state and local laws will be enforced, including the law that prohibits the serving
of alcohol to minors.
- No rice, of any kind, confetti or sparklers allowed in premises.
- No silk or freeze dried petals may be strewn. Fresh flowers are acceptable for use.
- No balloons in Galleria or on porch while fans are in motion.
- Rental furniture, tents, arches, standards, rental plants, ALL decorations and personal
articles MUST be removed before midnight.
- Decorations may not be attached to walls, woodwork, ceilings, fans or lights. NO
adhesive material of ANY type may be used on premises.
- After 10:00 PM, lessee must control noise of all kinds. At any time, if there are
complaints from neighbors, the Park, or Police, the music must be lowered to an
acceptable level. Music must not exceed 60 decibels at the edge of the property by
Manatee County Ordinance.
- Lessee may be required to provide police security at the discretion of the Lessor.
- There will be a $500.00 charge for cancellation less than 120 days prior to event date. If
the event is canceled more than 120 days prior to event, a $200.00 administration fee
will be charged.
- The Lessor assumes no liability for damage or injury to property or person(s) in the
building or on the grounds to the Lessee or Lessee's guests or those hired by Lessee.
Lessee agrees to hold Lessor and its affiliates harmless for any damage to persons and
property arising from Lessee's use of the premises and to defend any action against said
Lessor and its affiliates arising out of the Lease. If the Lessee fails to defend such claims,
to the satisfaction of Lessor, Lessee shall be liable to Lessors for all reasonable attorneys'
fees and cost incurred by Lessor in the defense of such claims.
- Lessee must provide a certificate of liability insurance naming the Palm Sola Botanical
Park Foundation as certificate holder, in the amount of $100,000.00. Failure to supply proof of certificate of liability insurance coverage 60 days prior to event will/may result
in cancellation of the event with no refund.
- A $100.00 security deposit is required and is due 60 days prior to the event. The security
deposit shall be held by Lessor as security for Lessee's performance of the Lease and
against any damages caused to the property of Lessor by the Lessee, his associates or
guests. Lessee shall not destroy, deface, damage, impair or remove any part of the
premises belonging to Lessor. The deposit will be returned, by check, as soon as
administratively possible, less deductions for any noncompliance with contract, damage,
additional hours, or excessive clean up.
- An on-site Manager fee of $250.00 must be made (payable by check) to: L&M
Enterprises, and received in the office of PSBP, no less than 60 days prior to the event.
This fee provides an event coordinator to be on premises from one hour before event
begins until the last guest or caterer leaves the premises and the cleaning is completed.
You may contact L&M Enterprises at 941-447-9301.
- Failure to make final payment 60 days prior to event will result in the cancellation of your
event with no refund. Checks returned by the bank for any reason are subject to a $35.00